Tuesday, November 20, 2012

SuperMegaFest Pics and Commentary

As some of you may know, we were at SuperMegaFest in Framingham, MA this weekend. We had a great time meeting other comic book fans from the Boston area and seeing all the fantastic costumes people wore. I wish I had taken a picture of the hotel itself, which looked like a castle. What better place for a comic book convention?

I would like to also take a moment to say thanks to Rosita from TNA who was nice enough to stop by and pick our raffle winner. She even took a moment to snap a pic with the three of us.


Like any good con, we saw some fantastic cosplayers. Here is part one of some awesome costumes. One of my personal favorites was Cobra Commander in the Ascendant pose. He even had the voice modulator to go with the costume.



Kraven was spot on too, he had a growl that woke the room up. Scared the hell out of Alex.


There were some great Star Wars costumes too. When I couldn't remember the right term, CB reminded me it is Snowtrooper. Thanks CB!


We of course saw many lovely ladies, too many to take pictures of, not that I didn't try.




And what con would be complete without The Riddler?


And finally a quick pic of Alex. I swear the guy next to him was only five ten. Thanks to everyone for making this a fun and memorable experience!
-Mark




No comments:

Post a Comment